Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

A very hairy situation

I will be getting my sisterlocks in 2 weeks. The weekend I get them installed is also the weekend of my finals at University of Phoenix. I work 40 hours a week and I have two kids, so the weekend is the my school time. I am trying to figure out how the heck I am going to be able to do two finals while I am getting my hair done (I do Phoenix on line). I talked to the loctician and asked her if she had wifi, but she wasn't sure what the password was for her wifi. Darn! I will be coming home from work on the Friday before my instillation and will spend that evening taking out and washing my hair. Saturday and Sunday I will be spending a lot of time in the loctician's chair. I am going to try to do my math final on Thanksgiving and fit in the other final when I can. It is all very stressful. Changing the date is not the answer, my loctician does not usually work on the weekend and I work weekdays. With the holidays coming up, if I do not get my hair done now I am not sure when I can get it done. I also am in need of a reti of my current locs. I do not want to pay for a reti today when that money could go towards my new sisterlocks. Right now my hair will not be too difficult to take out, but it might end up taking me longer to remove my locs after I do the reti. Oh well, I will go with the flow and do my best.

0 comments:

Post a Comment