Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

six more days!

Next Saturday I will be getting my sister locks. I am so excited and can not wait for it to happen. I will be post pictures I promise. What I have decided to do this week is to take out my hair and put them in twisties as I go along. In the past I would come home from work on Friday, spend time with the family, finish my homework,  take out my hair, wash it, and sometimes blow dry it straightish. I had an epiphany yesterday that I do  not have to wait until Friday to start taking down my hair (and spend all of Saturday sleepy and grumpy). I came to realize that, hay, this is all my real hair and nothing added on. It might be a pain to take out my current locs, but spreading the love and struggles might be a good thing to do. I also think that I will be less prone to ripping out my hair if I can spend more time doing it. I will do a wash today, start removing, twisting the loose hair, and then a wash on Friday. Then I'm done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment