Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Keeping my finger and toes crossed

I have been having a hard time conceiving this last go around. It has been an emotional roller coaster. There are times that I really feel like giving up and there are days that I feel so positive. I just gave myself a trigger shot about two hours ago and this Sunday we will be going back to the doctor to be inseminated again. The doctor said that we will have to sit down and reevaluate if there is no pregnancy this go around. I know that IVF is not something that we can afford on top of the money that we have spent on IUI, so that is not really and option for us. I was surprised that the clinic was going to open on Easter. The plan is to get inseminated and hopefully make it to church before the doors close. We will be cutting it very close. A part of me says that I should be satisfied with the two kids that I already have and maybe having a third is just not in the cards for us. There are a lot of women who can not even have one baby and I am blessed with two kids. But I know that my family is not complete and I know that a third child is my future. I might have waited to long for me to be able to conceive again, but maybe the child is already here and is just waiting for me to be his or her mother. Anyway, one thing I am working on is losing weight. I have lost about 13 pounds so far since March. I hope the weight loss will help with conception.

0 comments:

Post a Comment