Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

What ? A bargain!

Oh yeah I am loving life right about now. I found this website that sells discounted accessories and makeup! Love, love, love! I love so much I have to keep using exclamation points! I actually took a picture of all the stuff I got for.....wait for it..... do I hear a drum roll? $20! That includes the tax, shipping and the handling. The best part is the stuff does not look cheap either. I will tell you the site, but you have to promise not to tell anyone else and save some stuff for me. It is called http://www.mizoutlet.com/ . I heard about the site from yt, someone was on there doing a giveaway of their stuff. The stuff that was picked out for the giveaway was not my favorite, but I found tons of cute stuff. Check out the picture of my "precious"  (said in Gollum's voice)

0 comments:

Post a Comment