Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2012

slip, slip, slippage

I had to make an unexpected trip to Cleveland, Ohio to see my mother in the hospital. I had to forgo this month's scheduled re-tightening in order to make the trip. I can wait until I come home and make another appointment or I can get my hair done while I am here. I looked into some natural hair salons and their prices range between $90 to $100. One salon in particular has their price listed at $45/hour. What! Are you kidding me?!! I know that I have some slippage going on and I want to address it as soon as possible,  but not at those prices. I went on the sisterlock® website and emailed some trainees and consultants and I am just waiting for them to respond. I also wanted to see what a different consultant is working with and make sure my consultant was on point with my hair. Until next time.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment