Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

The last dragon

I got my reti on Wednesday and I must say that my hair is growing like crazy. You would not be able to tell due to all of my shrinkage. Today I was wearing my contacts for a change and happened to catch a glimpse of a loc that is usually hid by my eyeglass stem. Well to my surprise I had a two headed dragon! I had asked my loctician if she needed me to remove my glasses while she did my reti and she said no. Obviously she ended up combining a loc. How do I feel about this? Well the loc in question was to small for my taste anyway, but I think that there should be some kind of dialogue if she did this on purpose. On a different note, I have not used my bio oil as much as I was previously. I did feel the length of my Cesarean scar and found part of it strangely smooth. I this stuff work??!!! I am re-motivated and I will keep everyone informed of my progress.

0 comments:

Post a Comment