Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012


Guess who is on team natural now? I took my oldest daughter to the barber for her big chop two weeks ago. She has been using the creamy crack for a while and wanted to go natural now that she will be starting college in the fall. The problem is that she decided to get an extreme asymmetrical hair cut for prom. Why is this a problem? Well initially her plan was to go the slow transition route, but that was not going to happen with that haircut. Her hair was shaved in the back and on one side and long on the other side. Did I mention the layers? I talked to her about cutting it even all the way down to the new growth and she agreed (to my surprise). She has so much more nerve than I had at that age. I think she is
having a little remorse, but her hair is already growing back. I am posting two before pictures and one
after. They are from her camera phone, so please excuse the quality. Also keep in mind  that the before
pictures were fresh from the beauty shop and her hair did not look quite like this before she cut it (you can never recreate those beauty shop hairstyles).

 Before
 It's hard to tell from this picture, but the back and one side is shaved. It was a cute style.
After. She is makeup free in this photo, but still so beautiful to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment