Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The streets of Sacramento.

We went to the outdoor ice skating rink downtown on Christmas eve. We were almost there when a mom and son stopped me an complimented me on my sisterlocks. The duo were both loc wears too. We chatted for a while when the subject of who my loctician was and her information. I was happy to pass on the information, because I get an hour free on my re-ti for every referral. I already have an hour earned from referring one of my customers from the pharmacy to my loctician. By the time we made it to the ice skating rink we only had a 1/2 hour of skate time left before they closed. Turns out 1/2 hour was more then enough, we were exhausted and slept really hard that night. I didn't even hear Santa on the roof.

0 comments:

Post a Comment